A unique class experience tailored to each student.
While our traditional group learning format is available we also offer classes of reduced size.
Private Lessons are 1:1 (one student per instructor) for 30 minutes.
- $99 per lesson
Semi-Private Lessons are 2:1 (two students per instructor) for 30 minutes.
- $50 per lesson, per student.
- Semi-Private Lessons available to students of similar skill level.
We build stronger and safer swimmers at FOSS.
Private Lesson 1:1 instruction:
- Modifies the class experience while potentially speeding the process of becoming more confident and safer in and around water
- Available with some scheduling flexibility
Your student will experience:
- Undivided attention of a FOSS teacher
- Student specific lesson plans, pacing and progress updates too
- How is a Private lesson different from our regular lesson?
You’ll receive 1:1 instruction. Parents and students have also reported instances of students progressing even more rapidly.
- Will I get the same number of lessons for the same amount of time?
All classes will be 30 minutes. The number of lessons continue to depend on the session dates for which each student is enrolled.
Thank you for considering swimming with FOSS. We truly look forward to seeing all of you at the pool and advancing your family’s swimming competence soon!
Contact your school for specific class availability or enroll now via your FOSS Family Account.