A unique class experience tailored to each student.
While our traditional group learning format is available we also offer classes of reduced size.
Private Lessons are 1:1 (one student per instructor) for 30 minutes.
- $50 per lesson
- A $25 savings from regular private lesson tuition.
Semi-Private Lessons are 2:1 (two students per instructor) for 30 minutes.
- $40 per lesson, per student.
- Semi-Private Lessons available to students of similar skill level.
We’ve been diligently planning and operating our pool time together with our COVID Safety First Plan since June of 2020. We continue to look for ways to make our environment even safer and cleaner to too.
We started 27 years ago as a family business. The Foss family was the engine that brought our unique and highly effective learning experience to the world. Internally we talk about it as the FOSS way. Externally we think of all of you as FOSS families because you are families and in some way you’re all part of the family too.
As we’ve been checking in with health departments, conferring with our peers around the world and planning with our team we are delighted to bring you swimming in 2020. The school started with private lessons, we’ve been running private lessons for years. We’re delighted with your interest in private and semi-private lessons
We build stronger and safer swimmers at FOSS.
Private Lesson 1:1 instruction:
- Modifies the class experience while potentially speeding the process of becoming more confident and safer in and around water
- Available at a significantly reduced rate. Save $25/lesson
Your student will experience:
- Undivided attention of a FOSS teacher.
- Student specific lesson plans, pacing and progress updates too.
We understand this may not be for everyone for a host of reasons. However, we invite you to consider this unique opportunity to experience private lesson learning at a reduced rate while it’s available.
Tuition Example: Private Lesson Learning for 10 Fall 2020 lessons is $500 ($50 per lesson). This is a $250 discount on 10 private lessons.
Credits from previous quarters will be automatically applied to your enrollment request prior to processing tuition.
- How will you ensure social distancing in the pool?
We will keep our distance. However, due to the nature of the work, and the need for safety, we will act accordingly.
- How is a Private lesson different from our regular lesson?
You’ll receive 1:1 instruction. Parents and students have also reported instances of students progressing even more rapidly.
- Will I get the same number of lessons for the same amount of time?
All classes will be 30 minutes. The number of lessons continue to depend on the session dates for which each student is enrolled.
- Do I have other options to help offset the tuition?
Credits on your account, will be proactively applied to your forthcoming enrollments.
- Will credits be applied before charging?
Yes. The credits you have on your account will be applied to your enrollment prior to processing payment for classes.
"We had a very special experience in our Private classes with teacher Amy. Corbin learned so much, so fast. It was amazing."
- FOSS Parent in Minnesota
Thank you for considering swimming with FOSS. We truly look forward to seeing all of you at the pool and advancing your family’s swimming competence soon!
Contact your school for specific class availability or enroll now via your FOSS Family Account.