- Important Program Updates for IL Locations
- What do I need to bring to swim lessons?
- When is the best time to start swimming lessons?
- How do I know when my child is a “strong swimmer”?
- What if my child is in the wrong level?
- Why is my child repeating a level?
- What if my child is regressing?
- Can my child always have the same instructor?
- Why are parents encouraged to watch poolside?
- Why don’t you offer make-up lessons?
- What is your cancellation policy?
- Why don’t you teach treading water?
- How come I didn’t get my 1st/2nd choice?
- Do you close for weather? Other?
- Can I enroll after a session has started?
Why try FOSS?
Foss Swim School offers the best learn-to-swim program for your family.
There are so many things for your child to be involved in today that the choices can be overwhelming. Only one activity stands out as a life-saving skill and that's swimming. Foss Swim School does one thing extremely well. We teach children to swim better than any other program. Find out why...
Fast. Fun! Results!!
Swimming isn't just a business for us, it's our life.
Foss Swim School has proven success since 1993. Our method is truly our own, unlike other learn-to-swim programs, and we execute, improve and deliver our best work daily. Five benchmarks anchor our program and we have 225 skills in 26 levels to serve every swimmer.