Want to become a FOSS Instructor?
Swim Instructor wanted – No experience necessary.
We are always looking for enthusiastic and responsible adults, 18 years and older who enjoy water but enjoy working with children more! If you are interested in joining our team please fill out our application and drop it off at the site you wish to work at. Here’s a little bit more about what we have to offer.
• Paid training
• Instructor wage is $11/hour to start
• Quarterly bonuses based on performance
• Be 18 years of age to apply.
• Be comfortable interacting with swimmers ages 3 yrs. – Adult
• Be able to be silly!!
• Be committed to uphold the standards of our program
• Have a clean criminal background
If that’s you… We offer:
The “Side Deal”
When you just want a few hours to fill in an already FULL plate!
• 4 to 8 hours a week teaching
• Weeknights only
The “Weekender Deal”
Perfect for college students or anyone who could use some extra cash for the weekend!
• 5 to 8 hours a week teaching
• Saturday and Sunday’s only
The “Mom Or Dad Time Out Deal”
Are the walls closing in at home? How about Moms or Dads get a time out… Out of the house that is!! C’mon over to FOSS and earn some money doing what you do at home….teach kids!!
• 3 to 9 hours a week teaching
• Mornings 9 – 12 or Afternoons 12 – 3
The “Lost In Transition Deal”
Not quite at that “real” job yet? Perfect for the transition between positions or just graduated and working on landing the “real” job.
• Up to 15 hours a week teaching
• Daytime, Evenings, and Weekends
• Office hours available (in addition to 15 teaching hours above)